So Hard - Basilisk So Hard - Basilisk

The intro leads into a perfect drop! Keep this up!

Dayum! - Basilisk Dayum! - Basilisk

Dude, I am really loving this! Great work!!

Recumbentibus Recumbentibus

This has a great tune to it and a nice bass! Good job! And yes, Dubstep is still cool.

Drunk and disorderly Drunk and disorderly

To me it seems that the bass doesn't really stay in beat with the rest of the song. Otherwise it seems okay.

King Kilo - Radium King Kilo - Radium

Nice! I love the deep and scary feel to the bass! 4 stars from me!

Killerkb responds:

Thanks, man! Appreciate it. Will upload a new tune sooner or later.

Look on the Other Side Look on the Other Side

I love the build up and the bass in this song! This is great!

SiegWin responds:

haha glad to hear it man xD

Detious - Iron Temple WIP Detious - Iron Temple WIP

I love this! You should make a longer version of it! Just awesome.

DetiousMusic responds:

Really? :D I'll do what I can! Thanksss!

lost sonnets lost sonnets

This has a nice bass to it and a very chill-like feeling at the beginning. I like!

Breathe Breathe

This is a pretty good song with a nice beat to it but I'm sorry to say that this isn't Dubstep. There isn't any type of "Drop" or a bassline of any kind in it. This song though may qualify as a form of Techno or even maybe a subsection of House. Otherwise the song sounds pretty good.

Qwamii responds:

Have you listened to Liquid Dubstep? Thank you for the honest feedback btw. :)

Maschine. Maschine.

I like the beat to it. But theres a few problems to it I think could be fixed. The synth at the beginning seemed to be slightly off tune and the drums and snare weren't on the same beat like on lagged behind. Otherwise, this song is great and I would play it at a house party. Probably my favorite part was at about 3:11. Keep up the good work man.

BTW, nice tags xD

KittenBeat responds:

*The synth at the beginning is out of tune intentionally. It's analog emulation.
*The strange beat of the drums is called a "switch" and it's purpose is to disorient the listener and catch their attention.
*I'm female. :P

Thanks for your input. I know that a lot of the world wouldn't be fond of the strange patterns and distortions I like to use, but I just can't get out of 90's house.
Tags. :D